A new range of Colonel Mustard muzzle brakes/devices!
This is a well engineered update on the classic 'bird cage' - we have used the word 'elegant' a couple of times to describe these new muzzle devices, but that's exactly what this is and should be standard equipment on a modern sporting rifle instead of the same boring old bird cage they're still using.
- Screws onto standard 5/8" x 24 threaded barrels (with .308 / 7.62 bore)
- This thread is also commonly used on .308 and other similar calibre rifles - all of which are able to benefit from using this muzzle device
- CNC machined steel construction with smooth black Nitride coating
- The quality of these brakes/devices are on par with the brakes we carry from our Canadian-made suppliers
- Crush washer AND Jam Nut included to aid fitment
- Dimensions: 2.36" x 1.00" x 0.91"
- Weight: 3.09 oz.