The quality of these brakes is on par with the brakes we carry from our Canadian-made suppliers.
This is the Triple Port design - similar to the classic Miculek-style brake (and very similar to the Colonel Mustard brakes that we have sold for years - but with a better finish and a jam nut as well as a crush washer).
- Screws onto the uncommon M15 x 1 RH threaded barrels (with .308 / 7.62 bore)
- Muzzle brake has three chambers with 8 ports (two on the top) that direct the exiting propellant gasses upwards and to both sides to reduce muzzle climb and felt recoil - allowing for faster follow-up shots
- There are no open ports on the bottom of the muzzle brake core - this will reduce the dust signature when firing prone
- CNC machined steel construction with smooth black Nitride coating
- Crush washer AND Jam Nut included to aid fitment
- Dimensions: 2.24" x 0.94" x 0.94"
- Weight: 3.77 oz. (107g)
Model: CMMB0530815RHWe recommend a screwdriver with a few wraps of duct tape around the shaft - insert through the 'gills' of the brake and then twist on to crush the washer and keep it all straight and tight. Just ensure that you don't turn too far - if you back off you will need a new crush washer! See pic for correct install orientation.