Perfect for when you are in the field and need a quick, convenient clean. Ripcord® delivers the best one-pass cleaning you can get for your firearm. Run it through your gun from Breech-to-Muzzle®, with no gravity feed necessary. The rigid, helix-shaped rubber core keeps the cleaning surface pressed against the bore, engaging the rifling for an aggressive clean. The braided Nomex® surface can take up to 700 degree heat, so you can clean it at the range or in the field while the barrel is still hot. Attach a bore brush to get an even more thorough clean. It's fast, effective and ultra-portable.
Features and Specifications
- Cleans: .338cal
- Length: 36"
- 10 inches of aggressive cleaning surface
- Caliber specific moulded rubberized core for 360 degree cleaning
- Heat resistant up to 700 degrees F
- Nomex® fibers act as both a brush to loosen and a patch to capture fouling particles
- Easy-feed design makes for quicker cleaning from Breech-to-Muzzle®
- Equipped with 8-32 threaded ends to fit all Otis cleaning components
Instructions: Insert the longer, narrower end in the chamber and pull through from Breech-to-Muzzle
Model: Otis FG-RC-3308