Each Weaver base is machined to tight tolerances for a custom fit. These aluminum bases offer maximum strength for rings to hold tight.
Features and Specifications:
Machined to tight tolerances for a custom fit
Offer the rock solid Weaver cross-lock design to fit a variety of rings
Made in USA
Used as FRONT base on:
Modern Muzzleloading LK-93
Legend (round receiver)
American Springfield 03-A3
Used as REAR base on:
Mauser Large ring receiver about 1.410" dia (98, FN)
Modern muzzleloading LK-93
Legend (round receivers)
1. Clean firearm receiver, receiver base holes, and all mount parts thoroughly.
2. Use a correct size screwdriver to attach base tightly to receiver. Many gunsmiths also apply a small drop of thread adhesive to the base screws. (Do not allow thread adhesive to go through into the action). Thread adhesive is not needed on 22 rifles.
3. Place mount ring saddles (bottom portion of mount) on the base(s) and push forward so that the saddle crossbolt contacts the forward edge of the groove in the mount base. tighten saddle to a base with a coin or screwdriver.
4. Place scope in saddle and position for eye relief. (Refer to scope instructions for correct eye relief).
5. Place mount ring caps (upper portion of the mount ring assembly) on the scope and slide them over the saddle so that caps and saddle become a single unit.
6. Make sure crosshairs are vertical/horizontal. Tighten the four ring cap screws evenly until the caps hold the scope tube securely. Do not over-tighten to prevent scope tube damage,
7. Firearm in now ready for bore-sighting. Refer to scope instructions for correct procedures.
Model: Weaver 48045