A brand new Colonel Mustard muzzle brake design in a short and fat (or squat!) design, with two large vents on either side and one smaller port on the top at the front.
The quality of these brakes is on par with the brakes we carry from our Canadian-made suppliers.
- Screws onto standard AR-15/M4/M16 ½" x 28 threaded barrels (with .223 / 5.56 bore)
- This thread is also commonly used on .22 LR, .22 Mag and .17 HMR rifles - all of which are able to benefit from using this muzzle brake
- Muzzle brake has two chambers with 5 ports that direct the exiting propellant gasses upwards and to both sides to reduce muzzle climb and felt recoil - allowing for faster follow-up shots
- There are no open ports on the bottom of the muzzle brake core - this will reduce the dust signature when firing prone
- CNC machined steel construction with smooth black Nitride coating
- Crush washer AND Jam Nut included to aid fitment
- Dimensions: 1.73" x 1.18" x 1.18"
Model: CMMB398MBWe recommend a screwdriver with a few wraps of duct tape around the shaft - insert through the 'gills' of the brake and then twist on to crush the washer and keep it all straight and tight. Just ensure that you don't turn too far - if you back off you will need a new crush washer! See pic for correct install orientation.