This is the Toblerone design (bet you can't guess why we called it that!) - very distinctive and compact.
- Screws onto standard AR-15 / M4 / M16 ½" x 28 threaded barrels (with .223 / 5.56 bore)
thread is also commonly used on .22 LR, .22 Mag and .17 HMR rifles -
all of which are able to benefit from using this muzzle brake
- Muzzle brake has three open chambers that direct the exiting propellant gasses upwards and to both sides to reduce muzzle climb and felt recoil - allowing for faster follow-up shots
- There are no open ports on the bottom of the muzzle brake core - this will reduce the dust signature when firing prone
- CNC machined steel construction with smooth black Nitride coating
- Crush washer AND Jam Nut included to aid fitment
- Dimensions: 1.89" x 1.00" x 1.00"
Please note that the pictures show the M14x1 version (not currently
stocked) - the notch on the top rear of this version is not on either
the 5/8"x24 or 1/2"x28 versions that we do have, giving an even smarter look!