This is the '4 Gill' design - a very distinctive longer profile with 4 angled-back gills on each side together with 2 'nostrils' at 10 and 2 o'clock. As well as the individual design, it has a unique construction - it's made of stainless steel that then receives a black Nitride coating.
- Screws onto standard 5/8" x 24 threaded barrels
- This brake has been specifically manufactured for 6.5 Creedmoor and other 6.5mm calibres such as 6.5 Grendel
- Muzzle brake has four chambers with 10 ports that direct the exiting propellant gasses upwards and to both sides to reduce muzzle climb and felt recoil - allowing for faster follow-up shots
- There are no open ports on the bottom of the muzzle brake core - this will reduce the dust signature when firing prone
- CNC machined stainless steel construction with smooth black Nitride coating
- Crush washer AND Jam Nut included to aid fitment
- Dimensions: 3.34" x 0.97" x 0.89"
recommend a screwdriver with a few wraps of duct tape around the shaft -
insert through the 'gills' of the brake and then twist on to crush the
washer and keep it all straight and tight. Just ensure that you don't
turn too far - if you back off you will need a new crush washer!