This is one of our most popular Colonel Mustard muzzle brakes!
The quality of these brakes is on par with the brakes we carry from our Canadian-made suppliers.
This is the Gen 2 Triple Port Design - a subtle update/refresh of the classic Miculek-style brake.
- Screws onto standard 5/8" x 24 threaded barrels
- This brake has been specifically manufactured for 6.5 Creedmoor and other 6.5mm calibres such as 6.5 Grendel
- Muzzle brake has three chambers with 9 ports that direct the exiting propellant gasses upwards and to both sides to reduce muzzle climb and felt recoil - allowing for faster follow-up shots
- There are no open ports on the bottom of the muzzle brake core - this will reduce the dust signature when firing prone
- CNC machined steel construction with smooth black Nitride coating
- Crush washer AND Jam Nut included to aid fitment
- Dimensions: 2.28" x 1.00" x 1.00"
Model: CMMB11665MBWe recommend a screwdriver with a few wraps of duct tape around the shaft - insert through the 'gills' of the brake and then twist on to crush the washer and keep it all straight and tight. Just ensure that you don't turn too far - if you back off you will need a new crush washer! See pic for correct install orientation.