Whilst made overseas, the quality of these brakes is almost on a par with the brakes we carry from our Canadian-made suppliers.
This is the Cross design - an interesting open triple port brake with excess metal removed to form a cross or plus when you look along the bore axis - making the brake light but still effective. Comes with a jam nut as well as a crush washer.
- Screws onto standard M14 x 1 threaded barrels (with 7.62mm bore) - as used on the VZ. 58 and derivatives, such as the CZ 858 - this is a Right Hand (RH) thread
- Muzzle brake has three chambers with 9 ports (three on the top) that direct the exiting propellant gasses upwards and to both sides to reduce muzzle climb and felt recoil - allowing for faster follow-up shots
- There are no open ports on the bottom of the muzzle brake core - this will reduce the dust signature when firing prone
- CNC machined steel construction with smooth black Nitride coating
- Crush washer AND Jam Nut included to aid fitment
- Dimensions: 2.46" x 1.00" x 1.00"
We recommend a screwdriver with a few wraps of duct tape around the shaft - insert through the 'gills' of the brake and then twist on to crush the washer and keep it all straight and tight. Just ensure that you don't turn too far - if you back off you will need a new crush washer! See pic for correct install orientation.