The quality of these brakes is on par with the brakes we carry from our Canadian-made suppliers.
The Blast Diverter has a slender and highly efficient muzzle brake that is threaded to accept the included screw-on 'shell' that, when attached, directs most of the muzzle blast and noise forwards!
- Screws onto standard 9mm AR-15 ½" x 36 threaded barrels
- Muzzle brake has three chambers with 8 ports (two on the top) that direct the exiting propellant gasses upwards and to both sides to reduce muzzle climb and felt recoil - allowing for faster follow-up shots
- There are no open ports on the bottom of the muzzle brake core - this will reduce the dust signature when firing prone
- CNC machined steel construction with smooth black Nitride coating
- Crush washer (no Jam Nut available for this application) included to aid fitment
- Dimensions: 2.95" x 1.34" x 1.34" (75mm x 34mm) with Shell/Diverter attached
- Weight: 8.0 oz. (with Shell/Diverter attached)
We recommend a screwdriver with a few wraps of duct tape around the shaft - insert through the 'gills' of the brake and then twist on to crush the washer and keep it all straight and tight. Just ensure that you don't turn too far - if you back off you will need a new crush washer! See pic for correct install orientation.