quality of these brakes is on a par with the brakes we carry from our
Canadian-made suppliers and this popular design looks and works great!
- Screws onto standard 9mm AR-15 ½" x 36 threaded barrels
- Muzzle brake has three chambers with 9 ports that direct the exiting propellant gasses upwards and to both sides to reduce muzzle climb and felt recoil - allowing for faster follow-up shots
- There are no open ports on the bottom of the muzzle brake core - this will reduce the dust signature when firing prone
- CNC machined steel construction with smooth black Nitride coating
- Crush washer AND Jam Nut included to aid fitment
- Dimensions: 2.47" x 1.10" x 0.87"
We recommend a screwdriver with a few wraps of duct tape around the shaft - insert through the 'gills' of the brake and then twist on to crush the washer and keep it all straight and tight. Just ensure that you don't turn too far - if you back off you will need a new crush washer! See pic for correct install orientation.
Please Note: Pics show the 5.56 version - this brake is the same but with a larger bore to accommodate 9mm rounds.