New to Colonel Mustard and to Canada!
Located in Springfield, Oregon, USA, Timber Creek Outdoors is family owned and operated with over 50 years experience in the outdoor industry. They are a company of outdoorsmen committed to producing the highest quality products for outdoor enthusiasts across the world (yep, even us in Canada!). All of their products are made by employees that love the outdoors as much as the customers purchasing them. They provide premium products with a lifetime warranty and outstanding customer service.
This Extended Magazine Release is designed so that your focus can stay on targets down range while easily and instinctively changing mags. Tried and tested in the field and on the range.
- CNC machined out of aircraft grade billet aluminum
- Compatible with all variances of the AR platform
- Cerakote finish
- Includes mag release button and screws (all black) and allen key
- Made in the USA
- Lifetime Warranty
- Colour: Flat Dark Earth (FDE) - other colours available
Model: TCO AR EMR FDE
- Always make sure your firearm is unloaded and the chamber is empty.
- Remove the stock magazine release button by using a punch or dowel to press the mag release button below the receiver lower surface and turn the mag catch counter clockwise until it unscrews from the mag release button.
- Install the mag catch into the recess on the left of the receiver and place the spring on the threaded portion from the right side of the receiver.
- Screw the new Timber Creek Outdoors button onto the threaded portion of the magazine catch 2 rotations with the three tapped holes facing away from the receiver.
- Use a punch or dowel to press the button below the receiver lower surface and turn the magazine catch clockwise until the threaded portion is one turn past flush with the button head.
- Place the Timber Creek Outdoors AR Extended Magazine Release on the button so that the button fits inside of the recessed pocket and install the screws. Align the Extended Magazine Release parallel to the trigger guard before tightening the screws.