New to Colonel Mustard and to Canada!
Located in Springfield, Oregon, USA, Timber Creek Outdoors is family owned and operated with over 50 years experience in the outdoor industry. They are a company of outdoorsmen committed to producing the highest quality products for outdoor enthusiasts across the world (yep, even us in Canada!). All of their products are made by employees that love the outdoors as much as the customers purchasing them. They provide premium products with a lifetime warranty and outstanding customer service.
The Timber Creek 15" Enforcer Free Float Handguard is a work of art! Beautifully made in the US, M-LOK™ attachment points work with any other M-LOK accessories and particularly complement the other Enforcer products in the range (pistol grip, vertical foregrip and mini angled foregrip). Weighing in at an incredible 9.5 oz the Enforcer's slim lightweight profile makes pointing your rifle/carbine fast and comfortable. This skeletonised handguard is CNC machined from a solid block of aircraft grade billet aluminum. Tried and tested in the field and on the range.
- CNC machined out of aircraft grade billet aluminum
- Matches the rest of the Enforcer range
- Compatible with AR-15 uppers
- Slim lightweight design integrated with modular flexibility
- Barrel nut included
- No timing or shims required
- Full length mil-spec 1913 picatinny rail
- Cerakote Finish
- Requires low profile gas block
- Made in the USA
- Lifetime Warranty
- Colour: Burnt Bronze - other colours available
- Weight: 9.5 oz including barrel nut!
Model: TCO M E15 HG BB
Note: We are waiting for many of the Timber Creek Pictures to be done. This product looks just like its Keymod version (TCO K E15 HG BL) but it's burnt bronze and has M-LOK instead.