Stay organized on duty, during training or during outdoor excursions with the Gen II Battle Belt. This Condor battle belt was designed to provide extra real estate for modular attachments and accessories. It can be used in conjunction with our Condor H-Harness (product code 215) by clipping into the four D-rings. This MOLLE belt is excellent for achieving a light and easy loadout and provides additional options for arranging your modular attachments, including magazine pouches, multi-tools, knives, and more. The belt also helps to distribute extra weight from your load-bearing vest so you can move more comfortably and maintain your endurance. This Condor battle belt must be used with a 1.5-inch to two-inch web belt (not included).
Features and Specifications:
- New contoured shape to aid mobility while kneeling, bending, etc.
- 50% thinner than regular battle belt for less bulk
- Side panels with hook & loop closure for easy inner belt threading and drop leg holster attachment
- Two rows of webbing across belt
- Two leg rig attachment openings
- S (35.5"), approx. waist size: 30" - 34"
- M (39"), approx. waist size: 36" - 40"
- L (42"), approx. waist size: 42" - 46"
Please Note: Inner Belt NOT included
Model: Condor Outdoor 241-498