With an innovative design that shields the cutting edge, this tool serves its purpose in emergency situations. The 420HC steel hook knife cuts through anything, the molded rubber grip and finger hole add stability, and a glass breaker wastes no time.
Hanging up side down and held in with a seat belt or some other tough nylon strapping? No worries. Cutting through the webbing will be like using a hot knife on soft butter. Simple as that. And no need to worry about cuts or punctures where you don't want them. The design shields the cutting edge. Protecting delicate surfaces.
Features and Specifications:
- Blade: 420HC Stainless steel black
- Cuts through nylon straps and seat belts in seconds
- Single Bevel Knife Edge with Blunt Hook
- Stainless Steel Construction, Black Oxide Coating
- Injection Moulded Rubber Grip
- Glass Breaker/Lanyard Hole
Model: Gerber 30-000132
- Limited lifetime warranty