Featuring gentle palm swells, naturally positioned finger grooves and Hogue's famous Cobblestone texture, Hogue HandALL grip sleeves provide unparalleled comfort. The new Beavertail design offers additional rubber higher on the frame and increased recoil absorption.
Hogue HandALL Beavertail rubber grips are moulded from a durable synthetic rubber that is neither spongy nor tacky. Hogue grip sleeves provide a soft recoil absorbing feel without affecting accuracy. Hogue's modern rubber requires a completely different moulding process than ordinary neoprene, which results in a much superior grip.
• Gentle palm swells fit comfortably in hand
• Finger grooves naturally position fingers for optimal grip
• Textured with Hogue's famous Cobblestone™ pattern for increased comfort and grip
• Beavertail™ cushions the hand on recoil and offers increased hand comfort higher on the grip
• Made from long lasting durable thermoplastic elastomer that ages gracefully for years of service
• Designed for a tight and secure fit engaging with the texture and contours of the firearm's frame
Precision fit for the following standard frame GLOCK Generations 1, 2 & 5 (9MM, 357 SIG, 40 S&W, 45 GAP):
• G19, G23, G32, G38
• Colour: Black
1. Before installing the grip, remove the magazine and make sure the chamber is empty confirming the firearm is unloaded.
2. Hogue emphasizes grip security and safety over ease of installation. Depending on your model of firearm, the installation may be a strenuous process to ensure a perfect fit.
3. Take the plastic package and cut two strips in a shoehorn shape. Cut these strips approximately 1" wide. Fold the strips down the center length-wise into a "V" shape. Round the edges into a shoehorn shape.
4. We recommend warming the HandALL for ease of installations (especially in cold environments). This can be done in hot or boiling water, or with a blow dryer. Warming the rubber makes it easier to stretch which is helpful during the installation.
5. Place fingers inside the HandALL and stretch rubber in all directions. Take caution not to pull excessively on the edges of the rubber as a tear may develop.
6. Insert the plastic strips into the grip, Against the back and front.
7. An alcohol based lubricant such as window cleaner (Windex) will assist with sliding the grip onto the frame. Spray a generous amount onto the frame and inside the HandALL sleeve.
8. At the rearmost corner, insert the frame into the HandALL making sure the beavertail is positioned on the back strap of the firearm.
9. While holding the grip's beavertail firmly to the frame, take 1 or 2 fingers inside the front of the grip and pull the front strap into the frame. meneuser the grip onto the firearm by using the plastic to allow the grip to slide onto the frame. the HandALL is designed to fit tightly and much force may be required to complete the step. The sleeve should be stretched as evenly as possible. The rubber is very durable and tear resistant although care must be exercised not to gouge, cut, or pull excessively on the edge of the sleeve, as a tear may develop.
10. Once on the frame, use a pair of pliers to pull out the plastic (do this before the lubricant dries). Rotate the grip until it lines up correctly. Reinsert magazine and check for clearance.