The HANDALL JR. Universal Sleeve has a scientifically designed shape that conforms to fit many compact semi-auto pistols.
Features and Specifications:
Ambidextrous palm swells and finger groove give the ultimate look and comfort to your pocket pistol.
Easy to install. Simply stretch over the stock grips.
Cobblestone texture provides an efficient non-slip, non-irritating stripping pattern.
Moulded from modern durable rubber which is virtually impervious to all oils and solvents found around firearms.
This grip is known to fit the following:
(Fits most .22, .25 and .38 pistols)
- Accu-Tek: XL-9, HC-380, AT-380II, LT-380
- American Arm: PX-25, PX-22, CX-22
- American Derringer: LM4*
- AR-15: A2 Grip
- Beretta: Cheetah, BU9 Nano*, 3032 Tomcat*, Tomcat Inox*, ARX160, 9000S*, 950 BS*, Pico*, 21 A Bobcat*, Model 70
- Bersa: Thunder 22, Thunder 380, Thunder 40 Ultra Compact, Thunder 9 Ultra Compact, Thunder Concealed Carry,
- Bersa: Thunder 45 Ultra Compact, Model 224*, Thunder Lite, Mini 45 Firestorm
- Colt: .380 Gov., Cub*, Mustang, Mustang XSP, Mustang Pocketlite
- Davis: P-32, P-380
- Diamondback: DB9*
- FEG: PA-63
- FNH: Browning Baby
- GLOCK: 36, 42*, 43*
- Heckler & Koch: P30SK, P2000SK
- Intratek: Protec 25, Protec 22
- Iver Johnson: TP-22, TP-25m, PO-380
- Jennings: J-22
- Kahr Arms: CM45*, PM45*, P45, CS45, CW40, P40, K40, PM40*, CM40*, MK40*, P9, CW9, K9, PM9*, CM9*, MK9*, CW380, P380*
- Kel-Tec: PF-9, P-11, P-3AT*, P-32*
- Kimber: Micro (all models), Solo (all models)
- Lorcin: L22, L25, L380
- Magnum Research: Micro Desert Eagle*
- NAA: Guardian*
- Phoenix Arms: HP22A, HP25A
- Raven: P-25, MP-25
- Remington: RM380*
- Rohrbaugh: R9
- Ruger: LC9*, LC9S*, LC380*, SR22, SR9C, SR40C 22 Charger and Takedown with AR grip
- Sarsilmaz: P6*
- Seecamp: LWS (all models)
- SIG SAUER: P239, P245, P220C, P290, P238*, P938*, P224*, P290*, P250 Subcompact*, P320 Subcompact*
- Smith & Wesson: M&P Bodyguard 380, M&P 22 Compact, 457, 469, 669, 908, 3913, 3914, 3953, 3954, 4013, 4014, 4040, 4053, 4054,
- Smith & Wesson: 4056, 4513, 4516, 4536, 4553, 4556, 4596, 6904, 6906, 6926, 6944, 6946, CS40, CS40D, CS45, CS45D, CS9, CS9D, M61*
- Steyr: M40, M9
- Taurus: 709 Slim, 40 Slim, Millennium G2 Sub compact, PT 22, PT 25, PT 738*, PT 740*, PT 809, PT 840, PT 111, PT 140
- Walther: P22, PK380, PPK, PPK/S, PPS*, TPH*
Not for use on guns with grip safeties or functions
1. Before starting to work, make sure the firearm is unloaded and made safe with magazine removed.
2. Begin by holding the firearm as the rearmost corner, cover the frame with the HandAll Jr. Make sure it is right side up. Look for the up arrow inside the grip.
(Note: Your may want to warm the HandAll Jr. If the environment is cold for ease of installation. This can be done in hot or boiling water, or with a blow-dryer, etc. Warming the Handall Jr. will make it easier to stretch. On steel frame firearms, make sure the sleeve is completely dry so the firearm is protected against rust.)
3. Next, pull the sleeve towards the front of the firearm until finger groove ridge is over the front corner of the frame. The HandAll Jr. is designed to fit tightly and much force may be required to complete this step. The sleeve should be stretched as evenly as possible. The rubber is very durable and tear resistant although care must be exercised not to gouge, cut, or pull excessively on the edges of the sleeve, as a tear may develop.
4. The grip must be pulled onto the firearm frame. Slip your fingers under the sleeve and grab the edge. Pull upwards onto the firearm. Do not pull outwards any more than necessary. Do this a little at a time alternating from right to left, back and forth, inside and out, whatever it takes until the grip is to its desired height.
5. the HandAll Jr. is designed to fit standard semi-auto pistols. It may be raised or lowered slightly to fit most comfortably in your hand.
6. The bottom edge of the HandAll Jr. will fit flush or slightly above the bottom of large pocket pistols. This can be remedied by trimming the bottom with a hobby knife. A thin piece of clear plastic from the package inserted between the firearm and will allow you to see where you are cutting.