The long-awaited Garberg packs a heavy-duty 3.2mm thick 14C28N Sandvik Steel blade and is purposefully designed for bushcraft. This new full-tang model has been highly anticipated by knife fans around the world. With bushcraft in mind, Mora made both the pommel and the blade spine, fire-steel ready. Be prepared with a durable knife that can get the job done in the outdoors when you are camping, hunting, fishing or hiking.
The blade of the knife is 3.2mm thick and made of high-quality stainless
steel, placed on one of the sturdiest models we’ve ever manufactured.
The Scandi-grind grinding makes the knife easier to keep sharp and the
spine of the blade has been ground so that it can be used with a fire
starter. The knife sheath’s Multi-Mount is a versatile mounting
solution, so you can mount the knife almost anywhere you want, and you
can attach and detach it in seconds. Of course, it’s also possible to
take the knife directly out of its sheath for even faster use.
Fire Steel Compatible - This knife has a ground spine. The blade hasn’t been polished/buffed and
the spine corners are sharp, which make knives with this grinding
excellent for use with a fire starter. The adventure awaits!
Features and Specifications:
- Full-tang knife with a 3.8 mm thick stainless steel blade that stays sharp for a long time; Blade has a semi-matte finish.
- Scandi grind makes it easy to keep sharp.
- Symmetrical handle keeps the knife steady and comfortable in hand and allows use of the knife upside down.
- Handle with built-in click lock between sheath and handle prevents knife from falling out of sheath.
- Hole in handle for fastening a lanyard or other gadget.
- Blade Thickness: 0.125" (3.2 mm)
- Blade Length: 4.3" (109 mm)
- Total Length: 9" (229 mm)
- Net Weight: 9.6 oz. (272 g)
- Colour: Black handle and sheath - stainless steel blade
: Morakniv M-12642