HSGI® OWB Holster securely holds your firearm of choice. Precision
moulded Kydex ensures a tight grip and smooth operation, while the
adjustable, curved belt loops enhance concealment and comfort on 1.5"
and 1.75" belts. This holster features smooth outer surfaces for safe
and sleek use. This 'Extended Slide' holster fits Smith & Wesson® M&P® 9mm and .40 extended slide models - competition and C.O.R.E. 9mm and .40 models (also fits respective M2.0 models).
Features and Specifications
- Curved and tapered belt loops provide close, ergonomic fit
- Removable adapter pieces enable conversion between 1.5" or 1.75" belts
- Curved, low-profile mould is ideal for both casual and concealed use
- Minimalist design prevents uncomfortable wear by eliminating unnecessary corners
- Designed for smooth draw and easy indexing for reinsertion
- Lifetime Guarantee
- Made in USA
- Colour: Black (all feature Black backs)
- Fits S&W M&P competition and C.O.R.E. 9mm and .40 models (also fits respective M2.0 models)
- Left Side Carry for Left handed shooters
Model: HSGI HOSW03BK-L
High Speed Gear® products are constructed to fit standard factory equipped guns only. Additions such as trigger shoes, extended slide releases, laser sights or any alteration to the frame or external dimensions of the gun itself may render the holster unsafe and increase the risk of an accidental discharge. At no time should a handgun other than the make and models of gun for which the holster is made be used in an HSGI® holster. It is the user’s sole responsibility throughout the serviceable life of the holster to personally check for proper fit and retention with an unloaded handgun. If any HSGI® product becomes worn, loose or ill-fitting with age, you should cease use immediately. Because HSGI® has no control over how its holsters and/or accessories will be used, or who they will be used by after their purchase, we disclaim any and all liability for incidental or consequential damages to person(s) and/or property resulting from the use of any HSGI® product, including wear on firearm finish.