Unlike traditional flame-driven lighters, the Arc uses electricity as its ignition source by passing an electrical current between electrodes on the tip of the device, creating a 1400-degree burn. This also provides for efficient, windproof lighting.
The flashlight and the plasma lighter are both operated by the same power button. In flashlight mode, the power button cycles between the high, low, and strobe modes. In lighter mode, you simply hold the button to keep the torch lit. The Arc’s spring-loaded lid makes it easy to use, and a locking bail keeps the lid from coming open in a pack, pocket, or container.
Features and Specifications:
- Bright, rechargeable and dimmable 100 lumens LED flashlight
- Dual-arc plasma lighter burns at 1400 degrees for fast, windproof lighting
- Rugged, water-resistant aluminum housing with locking, spring-loaded bezel
- One-push button independently operates both flashlight and lighter
- Li-ion battery charges via Micro USB (cord included)
- Battery: 340mah Lithium Polymer
- Products Weight: 4.8 oz. / 136 g
- Inner/Master Quantity: 6 / 24
- Product Dimensions: 4.2" x 1.4" x 1"
- Package Dimensions: 4.5" x 1.7" x 7" / 11.4 cm x 4.3 cm x 17.8 cm
Model: UCO MT-TORCH-ARC