As of August 2017, Colonel Mustard is proud to announce the Canadian distribution of Acebeam flashlights.
When out in the field, give yourself the convenience of easy control. This Acebeam remote pressure switch is designed for the L30 Gen II tactical flashlight, the T36 flashlight and the W10 and is of very high quality construction.
There are three individual switches on the remote pressure switch 'tail': the first activates the strobe; the second gives you access to the functionality that the side switch gives you; the third switch activates the full 4,000 Lumens!
- The coiled cable is made from resilient PU material, 40 cm in length when coiled, 100 cm in length when extended
- The pressure pad cover is made from durable colloidal silica, rated for 100,000 cycles and 3A electric current - the flashlight is activated by pressing just one of the three sensors
- The flashlight side switch works separately and independently to the pressure pad switch
- The tail adaptor connected to the flashlight is made from T6-grade aluminum with Type III hard-anodized finish for anti-scratch and anti-abrasive durability
- Waterproof to IPX-8 standard
- Total weight - 50 grams including pressure pad switch, coiled cable and tail adapter
Model: Acebeam ARPS-R02 - RS L30 Gen II, T36, W10