Hogue rubber grips are moulded from durable synthetic rubber that is neither spongy nor tacky yet provides a soft recoil absorbing feel without affecting accuracy. This modern rubber requires a completely different moulding process than ordinary neoprene resulting in a much superior grip. The flexibility of our materials and moulding process has allowed us to produce rubber grips with features that out perform all other makes.
Hogue's soft rubber grips will reward you with improved scores and comfortable shooting for years to come.
Features and Specifications
Precision fit for 1911 Government, Commander & Clone models
Material: OverMolded® rubber with finger grooves
Natural grip button activation
Windage and elevation adjustment screws
Frame plates are fastened to the frame as the grip fits over the plates
Finger grooves naturally position fingers for optimal grip
Textured with Hogue's famous Cobblestone pattern for increased comfort and grip
Made from long lasting durable thermoplastic elastomer that ages gracefully for years of service
Designed for a tight and secure fit engaging with the texture and contours of the firearm's frame
Total packaged weight: 140g
630-670 nm<5mW Class 2HZ 3R
Ruggedized 4mW laser diode designed to withstand recoil
Internal programmable micro-processor for flashing, stealth target and steady models with 4 levels of laser brightness
Re-sighting is not required with battery changes
Fits: 1911 Government Model
1. Make sure firearm is unloaded. Remove magazine and checkthat chamber is empty.
2. Remove existing grips. Retain stock screws to be used with the Hogue LE Grip.
3. Turn master on / off switch to off position (to the rear, away from muzzle).
4. Place batteries into LE Grip with positive (+) side visible (more details in the instruction manual that comes with grip).
5. Wrap the Hogue LE Grip around the firearm frame and secure into place using stock screws. Threadlocking adhesive recommended.
6. Attach laser safety label to outside of pistol with the arrow pointing to the laser aperture (more details in the instruction manual that comes with grip)
Model: Hogue 45080