This Hogue rubber grip is made for: Browning High Power. Hogue's automatic one-piece style grips feel soft and resilient in your hand, yet are moulded with reinforcing inserts which engage directly with the gun frame and grip screws for a rock-solid-grip-to-frame fit. This grip is moulded from a durable synthetic rubber that is not spongy or tacky, but gives that soft recoil absorbing feel, without affecting accuracy. This modern rubber requires a completely different moulding process than ordinary neoprene and results in a much superior grip. The material we use does not come apart or deteriorate and is resistant to all solvents and oils used around firearms. Hogue Grips give you a lasting precision fit and durability that will provide years of dependable service. The flexibility of our materials and moulding process has allowed us to produce superior rubber grips with features that out perform all other makes.
Features and Specifications
- Monogrip securely wraps around the gun frame in one piece.
- Proportioned finger grooves position the hand uniformly allowing you to point naturally - you will be on target faster and more consistently.
- Moulded from modern durable rubber which is virtually impervious to all oils and solvents found around firearms.
- Cobblestone texture provides an efficient non-slip, non-irritating stippling pattern.
- Total packaged weight: 75g
- Color: Black
Fits: Browning High Power
Model: Hogue 09000