Stop letting inclement weather ruin our shot or cause mission failure. Instead equip your Smith & Wesson K or L frame pistol with a Square Butt Rubber Monogrip from Hogue. Hogue rubber Monogrip feels soft and resilient in your hand, yet are moulded with reinforcing insert directly engaging with the gun frame for a rock-solid grip-to-frame fit. Featuring ruggedized rubber construction, this grip delivers the all-weather gripping strength needed to handle any environment. Its exterior is both water-resistant and impervious the extreme temperature changes, meaning it can be carried through deserts and frozen wastelands without effecting functionality. Machined finger grooves at the front of the grip enhance handling capabilities with gloves as well as provide a more secure and reliable grip. The thick rubber construction also offers improved shock absorption, resulting in less kick and greater accuracy.
Features and Specifications
- Original one-piece Monogrip design eliminates side screws and loose shifting panels.
- Orthopedic hand shape.
- Finger grooves.
- Palm swells.
- Fully relieved for all speedloaders.
- Moulded from modern durable rubber which is virtually impervious to all oils and solvents found around firearms.
- Cobblestone texture provides an efficient non-slip, non-irritating stippling pattern.
- Total packaged weight: 110g
- Color: Black
Fits: Smith & Wesson K or L Square Butt
Model: Hogue 10000