Hogue's revolutionary OverMolded series stocks are made similar to their popular rubber grips. Constructed by moulding a super strong, rigid fiberglass reinforced stock that precisely fits the rifle action. This small "stock" or "skeleton", is then completely OverMolded with the same rubber compound used on Hogue grips. The skeleton or insert, as it is called, chemically as well as mechanically adheres to the rubber resulting in a permanent bond between the rubber and the insert. The super strong insert not only gives the stocks their strength but the precise moulded dimensions provide a perfect drop in fit of your rifle action. OverMolding with rubber is superior in every way and provides the ultimate comfortable, non slip, super smooth attractive finish stock, that is durable and extremely quiet. Hogue stocks incorporate every desirable feature a fine rifle stock should have and by adding unique Hogue touches they have created a much superior and unique stock compared with anything on the market today.
Features and Specifications
- Sleek, straight comb
- Varminter-style forend
- Ambidextrous palm swells
- Cobblestone texture
- Sling studs included
- Stocks come with Hogue's exclusive recoil pad, for the ultimate in recoil reduction
- Ultimate comfort
- Stealthy quiet
- Drop-in installation
- Total packaged weight: 1085g
- Colour: Black
Fits: Ruger 10-22 Standard Barrel
Ruger 10/22 Rifles:
- Before starting to work, make sure rifle is unloaded, check magazine, and check chamber.
- Remove barrel band (if any) from forend of stock. Remove the single screw from the underside of forend.
- Before trying to remove the action, center safety button halfway between on and off. Then, by grasping barrel, lift up and forward.
- Install action into new stock in reverse order, paying attention to properly seating the "Action Lug" into corresponding recess in the stock. The safety button must be centered to allow installation.
- Reinstall the original screw and tighten firmly. The barrel band is not used.