SKS Tri-rail mount designed to replace the rear dust cover while giving the user a high mount for optics. Side rail sections allow accessories such as lights and lasers to be mounted while centre channel allows use of rifle's iron sights.
- SKS Tri-Rail Receiver Cover
- Replaces existing SKS receiver
cover and provides three rails for mounting an optic on top and
accessories like a flashlight and/or laser on the sides
- The two side rails can be mounted in several positions for mounting flexibility, they are also removable
- Four side set screws allow you to lock the receiver cover to the SKS receiver for a secure fit
- The receiver cover is deliberately manufactured slightly longer by a few thousandths, so
that it can be hand fitted to the various versions of the SKS
rifle for a secure fit
- Mount is a see-through design, which allows you to still be able to use the iron sights when mounted onto the SKS rifle
- Aluminum (rail) and steel construction (receiver cover)
- Length: 4.8"
- Weight: 9.6 oz
Model: NcStar MTSKS
Please Note: This receiver cover will require filing to fit - the forward-facing legs are deliberately made oversize so that you can file to fit your particular SKS sizing. Getting the fit as tight as possible is key to this scope mount maintaining zero. Some filing may also be required at the receiver cover pin location too, again dependent on each individual SKS.