The StarFlash Micro Signal Mirror is a lightweight, virtually unbreakable signal mirror with a precision aiming system. Works even in overcast conditions or at night with moonlight or other light sources. Lanyard hole for convenient attachment to gear. Weight: 14g
NOTE: The StarFlash® Micro is NOT a floating mirror.
Best results with the StarFlash Signal Mirror are achieved when the air is clear and the sun is far above the horizon. However, visible signal flashes can be produced even on hazy or overcast days. Signal flashes can be seen even when you cannot see the aircraft, boat, or other means of rescue.
- Made of 100% lexan polycarbonate
- Lanyard hole for attachment
- Mirrored surface: vacuum desposition metalization
- Targeting star: retroreflective fabric
Model: UST 20-51170-101
- Size HxWxD: 2" x 1.5" x 0.1" (51 x 38 x 3mm)