Have you been looking for a good quality, great value, lightweight fixed blade knife with some decent mounting options? Yep, us too - we're pretty excited that we've found it!
McNett also make dive knives using the very same 420 stainless steel that they use for this tactical knife - so you know that if this steel is designed to resist salt water corrosion, it will last!
The Titanium-Coated Knife by McNett® Tactical works as a lightweight, fixed blade backup knife with a flexible sheath designed for molle, boot or belt.
A high-quality tactical knife can be an indispensable piece of gear when you're out in the field. Make sure you have the titanium-coated knife by McNett Tactical. The quick-release nylon sheath easily attaches to boots, belts or MOLLE systems ensuring you always have a knife handy. The butt-end glass breaker makes this a great rescue knife as well. The 420 stainless steel blade is corrosion-resistant and completely disassembles for easy cleaning (or even to use as a spear!).
- Fixed blade survival knife with sheath and removable handle
- Titanium-coated, 420 stainless steel blade is very resistant to corrosion
- Full-tang knife with 3" blade, stiletto tip and butt-end with lanyard hole for breaking glass
- Quick-release, nylon sheath with stainless steel Titanium coated belt clip, 5cm belt slot, molle attachment points and lashing holes
- Mounts to leg, boot and MOLLE systems
- No rattle sheath system
- Knife disassembles for easy cleaning
- Blade Length: 7.6cm (3"), 5.1cm (2") cutting length
- Blade Thickness: 3mm (1/8")
- Handle Thickness: 1.3cm (0.5")
- Blade Material: 420J2 Stainless Steel with Titanium Coating
- Blade Style: Stiletto Tip with serrations to one side and line/strap cutter
- Overall Knife Length: 17.1cm (6.75")
- Knife Weight: 92g (3.25 oz)
- Sheath Weight: 52g (1.85 oz)
- Total Weight: 144g (5.1 oz)
- Sheath and handle in Black
Model: McNett Tactical 62002
Link: How to use this knife to make a spear: https://www.gearaid.com/blogs/learn/how-to-use-a-knife-to-build-a-spear