Have you been looking for a good quality, great value, lightweight fixed blade knife with some decent mounting options? Yep, us too - we're pretty excited that we've found them - and this design comes in black or coyote brown.
McNett also make dive knives using the very same 420 stainless steel that they use for this tactical knife - so you know that if this steel is designed to resist salt water corrosion, it will last!
Built for survival, the Kotu Tanto Knife has a fixed blade and sheath that easily mounts to your body or gear for fast access. With a lightweight tactical design, the Kotu's tough, full tang blade is also useful on hunting and fishing trips. Whether you're pursuing game or on a field mission, be prepared with the Kotu knife by GEAR AID.
- Titanium-coated 3" tanto-style blade has both straight and serrated edges for cutting through almost any bind
- The 420-stainless steel blade is equipped with a sturdy glass breaker at one end making it an ideal survival knife
- Quick release sheath with removable belt clip attaches to backpacks, belts, boots and MOLLE systems
- Use a lanyard to tie the knife around your neck or wrist to get fast access when you need it
- Includes a paracord slot and bottle opener on the handle for both serious and fun tasks
- Fixed blade survival knife with sheath and removable handle
- Titanium-coated, 420 stainless steel blade is very resistant to corrosion
- Full-tang knife with 3" tanto-style blade with straight and serrated edges and butt-end with lanyard hole for breaking glass
- Quick-release, nylon sheath with stainless steel Titanium coated belt clip, 5cm belt slot, molle attachment points and lashing holes
- Mounts to leg, boot and MOLLE systems
- No rattle sheath system
- Knife disassembles for easy cleaning
- Blade Length: 7.6cm (3")
- Blade Thickness: 3mm (1/8")
- Overall Length (in sheath): 20.3cm (8")
- Knife Weight: 105g (3.7 oz)
- Total Weight: 159g (5.6 oz)
- Sheath and handle in Coyote Brown
Model: McNett Tactical / Gear Aid 62045
To release knife from sheath: Grip knife handle firmly. Use thumb to depress one side of release tab on back of sheath, then pull knife free from sheath.