Hogue OverMolded rubber rifle stocks are moulded from durable synthetic rubber that is neither spongy nor tacky, yet provides a soft recoil absorbing feel without affecting accuracy.
This modern rubber requires a completely different moulding process than ordinary neoprene, resulting in a superior stock.
Features and Specifications
- Overmolded with modern durable rubber which is virtually impervious to all oils and solvents found around firearms, providing years of dependable service.
- Orthopaedic hand shape
- Compound palm swells
- proportioned finger grooves
- Cobblestone texture provides an efficient non-slip, non-irritating stippling pattern.
- Internal tamer recoil cushion dampens painful recoil.
- Designed for use with standard rifle sling.
- total packaged weight: 435g
- Colour: Olive Drab Green
Fits: Remington 870 (12 Gauge )
(Tamers/Pistol grips use a short bolt that is included with the Tamer)
- Before starting make sure shotgun is unloaded. Check magazine and chamber.
- Remove original buttstock (Fig. 1). Refer to manufacturer's instructions that came with your gun for best method to remove your stock. Normally the pad is held in place with two phillips screws and the stock is held in by one bolt. Remove the buttstock pad by unscrewing the philips screws and remove the stock bolt to free the stock from the shotgun.
- attach new Tamer grip using the provided bolt and washer and tighten securely (Fig. 2).
Model: Hogue 08114