From Matador Arms: The Hammerhead - a range of screw-on, made-in-Canada, muzzle brakes:
- New: 1/2" x 28 Thread Pitch - 9mm - fits JRC, etc.
- New: 1/2" x 36 Thread Pitch - 9mm - fits AR-15 in 9mm, etc.
- Screws onto ½" x 36 threaded barrels with a 9mm bore - fits 9mm barrelled AR-15s, etc.
- Muzzle brake has three chambers with 9 ports, plus a concave muzzle, that direct the exiting propellant gasses upwards and to both sides to reduce muzzle climb and felt recoil - allowing for extremely fast follow-up shots
- There are no open ports on the bottom of the muzzle brake core - this will reduce the dust signature when firing prone
- CNC machined 4140 steel construction with smooth black Nitrate coating
- Overall Length: 57mm (2.25")
- Weight: 80g (2.8 oz.) - Muzzle brake with crush washer
Beautifully designed, manufactured and finished, these lightweight and slim muzzle brakes will complement any platform with performance that matches the great looks - all with unbelievable value for money!
Model: Matador Arms MACTH936 (MAC676)
We recommend a screwdriver with a few wraps of duct tape around the shaft - insert through the 'gills' of the brake and then twist on to crush the washer and keep it all straight and tight. Just ensure that you don't turn too far - if you back off you will need a new crush washer! See pic for correct install orientation.