PrimaLoft eco Synthetic patching reinforced Traverse Core Insulated Sleep Pad.
Featuring 2 different grades of PrimaLoft: 100g/m2 and 133g/m2 - Providing extra warmth for main body while weight shaving for head and foot area - see image that refers.
Featuring extra thick 3.5"(8.9cm) insulation layer for ultimate support and comfort. Longitudinal designed air core provides better support over traditional vertical core because of the superior numbers of individual air chambers. Infrared Reflective Technology adds extra warmth - excellent for sleeping on snowy ground with its unbeatable thickness and insulation.
- Estimated R-Value: ~ 5.0
- *ALL-in-ONE valve - A simple and efficient valve system that copes with the increased thickness of this sleep mat: By unplugging the BLUE cord, air can be blown or pumped into the mat; By unplugging the RED cord, air will be purged out; By pressing the GREEN button inside the valve body, excess air can be purged out in order to adjust the hardness
- Hydrolysis Resistant TPU (against moisture)
- 75D nylon Hexagonal Ripstop
- Infrared Reflective Technology
- Repair kit included
- Stuff sack included
- 100g/m2 and 133g/m2 PrimaLoft eco Synthetic patching
- Shape: Mummy Std
- Dimensions: 72"x20"x3.5" / 183x51x8.9cm
- Weight: 1 lb 4oz / 570g
- Colour: Red
Model: JR Gear IMT035-TO