The Wheeler Trigger Pull Scale accurately measures trigger pull weight from 8 ounces to 8 pounds. It features an ergonomically shaped handle for consistent direction of pull. Highly visible increment markings and easy to read sliding indicator that stays on the maximum weight registered make it easy to read. It measures in 2 ounce increments and is accurate to +/- 2 oz. The trigger pull scale is an excellent tool for use when adjusting triggers to ensure accuracy and maintain safe performance.
Features and Specifications:
Accurately Measures Trigger Pull
Measure in 2 oz. Increments
Accurate to +/- 2oz.
Easy-To-Read Sliding Indicator
Range From 8 oz. to 8lbs
Rubberized Tip Grips Trigger
1. Verify the the firearm is unloaded
2. Cock the firearm. (On a bolt action rifle, simply lift and lower the bolt)
3. Place the rubber coated arm onto the trigger and slowly pull straight back, applying pressure until the trigger releases
4. When the trigger has released, release pressure from the scale - the sliding indicator will remain at the reading
5. Record the number and slide the indicator back to zero
6. We suggest testing a trigger at least three times to get an average reading as many triggers will vary slightly from shot to shot
Model: Wheeler 309888