There is no better oil finish! Tru-Oil Gun Stock Finish has been the professional's choice for gun stock finishing for more than 30 years. Its unique blend of linseed and other natural oil dries fast, resists water damage and will not cloud, yellow or crack with age. Excellent as a sealer for under butt plates, recoil pads and in inletted actions to prevent stock damage.
Features and Specifications:
Gun stock finish of choice, by professionals for over 30 years
Unique blend of linseed and other natural oils
Resists water damage and will not cloud, yellow or crack
3 FL. OZ. (90 ml)
Made in the USA
1. Remove old finish if present.
2. Sand to smooth wood and remove scratches, sand with the grain and wipe away all sanding dust.
3. Apply oil directly from bottle, use your fingers or a cloth. Spread evenly and with the grain. Allow to dry thoroughly between coats, two-24 hour may be required depending on conditions.
4. Buff lightly with 00 steel wool between coats if surface imperfections exist.
5. Repeat steps 3 and 4 until grain is filled and the desired finish is obtained.
Model: Birchwood Casey BC-23123