The versatile, ultra-lightweight Tube Tarp can be used as a sleeping tent, emergency shelter, an all-weather tarp to protect gear, a ground cloth and even as thermal protection in emergencies. A hidden zipper transforms the tarp into a tube-shaped, one-person sleeping tent, providing protection from the damp ground below and the elements above.
The flame-retardant tarp's reverse side is aluminised for wrapping around yourself for thermal insulation and reflectivity for emergency signalling. It sets up in minutes with the included guy lines and steel stakes, and instructions are conveniently located on the exterior of the stuff sack.
The Tube Tarp measures 84 inches in length and weighs 1.75 pounds; when erected as a tent, it measures 39 x 84 x 35 inches (HxWxD). It packs down to 15 x 4 x 4 inches in the included stuff sack. It's backed by a manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty.
- Ultra-light, compact, tubular tarp protects against foul weather
- Sets up in minutes
- Hidden zipper transforms the tarp into a tube-shaped sleeping tent, providing protection from the damp ground below and the elements above
- Can be used as a sleeping tent or all-weather tarp
- Complete instructions are included and also conveniently located on the exterior of the stuff sack
- Reverse side is aluminized for thermal insulation and emergency signalling
- Includes stuff sack, guy lines, and steel stakes
- Erected HxWxD: 39" x 84" x 35" (99 x 213 x 89cm)
- Packed HxWxD: 15" x 4" x 4" (381 x 102 x 102mm)
- Weight: 1lb 12 oz. (794g)
Lifetime Limited Warranty
Model: UST 20-51083-1
Complete instructions are included and conveniently attached to the interior of the stuff sack.