he Maple Ridge Armoury V1 M-LOK Handguard is a precision machined, lightweight, free-float handguard for the AR-15 series and similar firearms.
The extruded 6061-T6 body of the handguard has been CNC milled to dramatically reduce weight, facilitate air cooling of the barrel yet maintain considerable structural integrity.
The lightweight, oversize aluminium barrel nut provides a very secure anchor and the two perpendicular bolts interface with the barrel nut to prevent any forward movement. The barrel nut has been designed to not require timing to the gas tube making installation extremely easy.
The unique, anti-rotation, rail lock will work with any AR-15 type upper receiver ensuring perfect alignment of the handguard.
The Type 3, Class 2 Hard Anodize provides exceptional wear and corrosion resistance while leaving a smooth, uniform, black appearance. All Cerakote is applied after Hard Coat anodizing.
- Precision CNC Machined from 6061-T6 Aluminium
- Lightweight Aluminium Barrel Nut
- Anti-rotation and anti-slip features for secure lockup
- Top picatinny rail for front sight
- M-LOK slots at 3, 6, and 9 o’clock positions for entire length of the handguard
- 2 QD Sling Mounts
- Type 3, Class 2 Hard Anodize
- Includes crowfoot wrench and allen key for assembly
- Torque spec on barrel nut is 35ft/lbs
- Inside Diameter is 1.36"
- Made in Canada
- Weights and Dimensions (weights include barrel nut and all hardware)
- 9.5" (LxWxH) 9.5" x 1.5" x 2.3" Weight: 7oz
- 11.5" (LxWxH) 11.5" x 1.5" x 2.3" Weight: 8oz
- 13.5" (LxWxH) 13.5" x 1.5" x 2.3 Weight: 9oz
- 15" (LxWxH) 15" x 1.5" x 2.3" Weight: 10oz
- 17" (LxWxH) 17" x 1.5" x 2.3" Weight: 110z